วันจันทร์ที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Canon EF 24-70mm vs. 24-105mm IS: Read this if you are a hobbyist


Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras

 

 Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras

 Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras

 Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras

 Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras

 

Canon EF 24-70mm vs. 24-105mm

I am a hobbyist and this review is for people like me. What I mean by that is that I take pictures for fun and nobody buys my pictures. I mostly shoot landscape, nature, and portraits of family, friends, and relatives. I will refer to 24-70mm as the 70, and the 24-105mm IS as the 105. I first made the mistake of buying the 70, then I returned it with a hefty restocking fee and bought the 105 - I don't have the slightest regret and I could not be happier.

I'm taking my time to write this review so that you can spend your hard earned money wisely. Let's analyze the trade-off between the two:
* Both lenses have excellent build and image quality. So these are not differentiating factors.
* The one and only advantage of the 70 is the one smaller f-stop. For me, this means more blur when I shoot portraits, so this is all good.
* The advantage of 105 over the 70 are as follows:
- You get an extra 35mm, which is 50% more zoom. I like this.
- You get a 3-stop IS. For me, this is a great advantage, because I rarely use tripods and IS saves the day. I would choose the 105 over 70 for the IS alone.
- The 105 is 10 ounces lighter and close to half an inch shorter.

The last part is the most important part: that additional 10 ounces make a heavy lens TOO HEAVY, and that extra length makes a big lens TOO BIG. Carrying the 70 on my 50D was a pain. I can assure you, the 70 is just too heavy to walk around and take pictures for fun. The keyword here is "fun". The 70 is a pain, the 105 is fun. The 105 is still heavy, but not too heavy. It's still big, but not too big. After having the 70 for a few weeks, I lost all my joy for shooting. It just made me very uncomfortable (and I'm 6-foot 2). When I replaced it with the 105, it did make a difference. I enjoy taking pictures now, once again. Pros might like the 70 because they need it for their professional work. But if you're shooting just for fun, stay away from the 70 and get the 105.



All I bought at the price $1,048.98 dollars from website amazon.

Or you may access information from this link.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-EF-24-104mm/

I think Canon EF 24-105mm where everyone must have. I believe you will get a very good experience like me.

----

And other Best lens for canon camera this link :

http://cancameralens.blogspot.com/

OR Link

http://astore.amazon.com/can0n-lens-camera-20

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น