วันพุธที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM

Image

I am an amateur photograher and was looking for a lens to capture sports pictures of my kids that are in a gym with low light and fast action. If that's what you're looking for then look no further, this is the lens for you. I was struggleing with my current lens that only went to an f4 - 5.6. After much reading and asking questions I was told it wasn't necessarily my camera but the speed of my lens. This was the only lens that was somewhat within my price range.

This lens takes great pictures, you will not be dissappointed. Any bad pictures are because I'm still learning what settings to set the camera at and to stop moving causing some pictures to blur. I know the lens is good because when I set everything right the pictures look outstanding. It took some getting use to because I always used a zoom lens. So some basketball pictures I was actually too close to the action. With more experience I'll know exactly where I want to set up to be within the 85mm range. I use this camera for basketball and volleyball.

More Detail : http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00007GQLU/tipfla-20
 
More Review : http://camera.babybi.com/detail.php?id_detail=Canon-EF-85mm-f-18-USM-id69

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น