วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM

Image
I am new to photography, having bought a decent crop sensor camera a little over a year ago. Recently after having taken basic courses in composition and exposure, I decided to start upgrading my lenses. I first bought the 50mm 1.8. Returned it because all my pictures, though showing as focused in the lens came out blurry on the frame. Not much, but enough to bother me. I then bought a 24 to 105mm f4L. Absolutely love it. Cannot believe what a difference it made in my photography.
After doing more searching and learning, I decided next to buy a macro. For crop sensor cameras, this lens is highly regarded. Shortly after recieving it, I can definitly see why. It is built like an L lens. The images taken with it are increadably sharp. I can use this for portrait work, video, and macro. The auto focus is usm, so very fast and accurate. I took some hand held tests with my kids, and got one shot of my son's eye from the side, with 3 lashes in the middle in focus and the rest totally blurred. I took a shot of my daughters eye straight on, and it was so sharp that you could see me perfectly in her reflection.
I then took some tests with a dandilion, tripod, and external hand held flash, and just got some amazing results. From a few inches away, stopped down all the way to f32, the bud was just exploding with bright sparkles from the floret seeds surrounding it. The bud itself had more detail than I ever knew existed.
Detail that was impossible for me to see with the naked eye. I now have this lens on my camera more than the beautiful L lens I bought just a few months ago. Everything I see I look at with potential for future pics with this lens. Discarded electrical wire, sunglasses, leaves, chain, rusty nails, ect..... Trust me, this lens will open up a whole new world of photographic opportunity for you. Im having a lot of fun.
There are a couple of accessories that I believe are really important to help bring out the most for this lens. One is an external flash, and the other is some kind of ettl remote trigger. I bought a pixel king just because I hate cords, but I am sure a cord would work just fine. Having the ability to play with the direction and distance of light to your subject is very important in macro photography. Little adjustments in camera angle and light can make huge differences in the contrast and focus point of your final image.
Have fun!

More Detail : http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007WK8KS/tipfla-20


More Review : http://camera.babybi.com/detail.php?id_detail=canon-ef-s-60mm-f-28-macro-usm

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น