วันพุธที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM

Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM

Image

Pros:
The optical quality is great, the speed is terrific, and it compares well to the 70-200mm lens that people like to say blows this out of the water (I believe they are wrong – but we will get into that later) and finally, the price cannot be beaten. Buy it.
Cons:
No hood, extends as it zooms, and the quality of the picture in low light situation lessens a little.
The long version:
I am writing this in simple terms. I found several, several reviews on this lens but they were all in technical terms and leaves you scratching your head a little. So, if you are like me maybe this review will help you.
I bought this lens a couple months ago from US1Photo.com (check these guys out. They regularly have significant sales and terrific customer service). I use this lens with a Canon 40D.
I take several types and styles of pictures so I needed a lens that would do the best job at several things and have a very affordable price (right at or less than $1,000). I looked through new, used, third party (Tamron, Sigma, etc) lenses, and read too many reviews and looked at too many images to count, and spent four hours in a photography store playing with lenses before I decided to spend money and take advantage of this lens. All in all I spent about a week’s worth of time in research and testing before I bought this lens.

Edit:
Okay, so amazon won’t let me put a link here. This is how you find me.
~Go to Flickr
~Then type in a “/” then “photos” then “/” and last type in “gman_five0″
And that should take you there.

Test of comment #1:
~The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM does not track moving objects very well and the farther to the end of the zoom the slower the tracking.
(Flickr Gallery page 2)
This, I have found, to be completely wrong. I have used the lens at several sporting events and found that it tracks rather nicely. I was able to track every step of a base-runner from first base to second, slide, and recovery after the play without losing ONE shot.
To see what I am talking about check out my gallery on Flickr. The older ones are NOT done with this lens or camera and taken, actually, several years ago. I will reference the pictures in question.
Safe, Got There By a Mile, Breaking Up That Double Play (please note that as time goes on from the date that this was posted the pictures may have been re-moved). Also, “Safe” was used instead of another shot taken at the same time and angle with a 70-200mm IS lens.

More Detail : http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007Y794O/tipfla-20
 
More Review : http://camera.babybi.com/detail.php?id_detail=27

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น