วันอังคารที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

Image
I only got this lens, vowing to only do “L” glass since using my 50mm f/1.2, because it got a sizzling review in PopPhoto. It’s clarity was just under a $2,000 Nikon lens reviewed on the same page.
I opened the box, and got just what I expected for under $200-a small, cheap feeling lens. It is the first EF-S I’ve owned, and the white mark for aligning it to mount matched up on my Canon 40D, instead of the red mark I usually use.
I haven’t had time to put it through the paces, but I will say that I am really impressed with the clarity of the pictures. I have a crappy Canon 28-135mm that is just pitiful in the clarity department-and that set me back $400! I put a shot of one of my dogs up for this product in the customer images. It’s the one shot portrait of just her head (German Shepherd). Handheld this thing is as clear as my 50mm f/1.2-I swear!
Another thing I didn’t realize is that you can get close to your subject with this lens. No, I mean REALLY close. I can open it up to 17mm and be 4″ from my subject!
As a portrait photographer, I am really thankful to have a killer IS lens to let me play with wide shots of buildings, scenery, and maybe some fun people/pet portraits that differ from my more “sensible” lenses to date.
Thanks, Canon!

More Detail : http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000V5K3FG/tipfla-20

More Review : http://camera.babybi.com/detail.php?id_detail=26

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น