วันจันทร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Canon EOS 400D

Canon EOS 400D

Image

This is a lot of camera for the money. The controls are easy to use, it produces very high-quality images, it’s light, compact, and very portable.
Although I thought that after extended use I would really hate the small grip on this camera, I have to say that it really hasn’t bothered me that much. Perhaps this is because I’m using some larger L-lenses on it like the 24-70mm f/2.8 . . . a case where it’s more like the camera is being attached to the lens, and you’re really holding onto the lens more than the camera.
I really like the shutter sound on this camera . . . that crisp, classic shutter sounds more interesting than any of the other Canon SLRs. Although I like the second wheel on the 30D, I much prefer the menu setup on the XTi, and I really prefer the placement of the current settings on the main LCD rather than on the top LCD window as with the 30D. By comparison, the 30D’s top LCD window looks very old-fashioned. The big bright screen on the XTi is very nice and it seems to display colors a great deal better than the 30D does, which seems to have a strange, persistent greenish-cast.
The self-cleaning-sensor seems to work pretty well as I haven’t found any lingering dust yet!
It’s pretty hard to declare any serious shortcomings with this camera, especially when you consider the price, which is quite a bit better than its primary competitor, the Nikon D80. I like this camera a lot (so far), and I have no hesitation in recommending it. I just wish Canon would stop calling this the Rebel, and just let us have it here as the 400D. Having this camera doesn’t make me feel rebellious, nor do I want it to. I just want it to help me take great pictures, and that it does!

More Detail : http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003O6OR0G/tipfla-20
More Review : http://camera.babybi.com/detail.php?id_detail=24

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น